Great looking makeup starts with great skin. Nutrition, hydration, and skincare all play important roles in ensuring that your skin looks its best - especially if you regularly apply and remove intense stage makeup. Sound like anyone you know?
One simple and effective way to give skin a boost of moisture, improve texture, and prepare a smoother base for makeup application is to use a nutrient infused sheet mask before every makeup application. Sheet masks originated in Korea as a way to intensify the delivery of active skin care ingredients by prolonging contact with the serum and retarding evaporation, so that the product can absorb into the dermis. Usually made of paper or non-woven fiber material saturated with a glycerin based serum, sheet masks deliver nutritive ingredients including botanical extracts, vitamins, minerals, skin support and anti-aging compounds.
DragQueenMakeup.com has selected Tony Moly Pureness 100 Sheet Masks for their variety of targeted active ingredients, luxury feel, and great value. These masks feature a 100% unbleached cotton face sheet saturated with serums that moisturize, sooth, and nourish the skin. Cotton sheet masks absorb more serum than cheap paper masks and deliver a luxury spa like experience. Using these masks before makeup application imparts deep penetrating hydration and plumps the skin for a smoother appearance and softer texture.
Each variety targets a different skin concern with beneficial nutrients and skin-loving ingredients that improve the look and feel of skin immediately, and deliver cumulative benefits with repeated use.
- Collagen - boosts radiance and restores essential structure to tired skin.
- Green Tea - detoxifies, shrinks pores, and helps control excess sebum.
- Hyaluronic Acid - restores a healthy amount of skin's natural hydration attracting factor.
- Placenta - provides essential nutrients for cell growth and turnover (plant derived).
- Pearl - firms and brightens with marine extracts.
- Snail - helps repair and minimize fine lines and visible skin damage.
- Shea Butter - provides maximum hydration and emollients to dry skin.
Try a few and see which ones work best for your skin, but be careful - they're addictive!